We are so excited to be teamed up with such a great company like SILIPINTS to bring you these amazing new Bravefriend products.
One of the greatest things about Silipints is that they can be used for far more than toting a beverage in style. A single Silipint can take your morning coffee to go, heat up your soup for lunch, keep your beer cold around the campfire in the evening and repeat every step again tomorrow, which means you’re keeping a lot of disposable, single-use plastic, paper and Styrofoam containers out of the waste stream. Add the fact that silicone is an environmentally friendly, low toxicity, super sturdy and long-lasting material and you’ll realize Silipints single-handedly (unless you’re double-fisting; we don’t judge) keep plastic trash out of the ocean, petroleum in the ground, waste out of the landfill and BPAs out of your body.
Hot or cold. A little nip or the whole pint. Add a smile and an occasional squeeze to your life.
Unlike glass which shatters, metal which dents and plastic which leaches chemicals, Silipint products offer nearly unbreakable strength and pleasing flexibility through the power of silicone.
Made from silica (aka sand), one of the earth’s most abundant natural resource, silicone is incredibly strong and safe and can withstand both heat and cold.
- 100% Food-grade silicone, a non-petroleum based polymer derived from silica
- Insulates Hot & Cold
- Withstands temps -58 C up to 450 F
- Silicone-based inks will not wear off, chip or fade
- Outer surface is grip honed, inner surface is polished smooth
- Will not break, crack, chip, fade or scratch
- Sturdy enough to hold liquids, flexible enough to carry in your pocket
- Perfect companion for indoor & outdoor dining, camping, tailgating, commuting
- Reusable cup reduces waste
Silipint product care is as simple as this: we recommend washing all of your Silipint products with hot, soapy water, rinsing well and air-drying to ensure the maximum life of your container with each use.
If dirty cups sit for an extended period of time, we recommend a soak of white vinegar with water or baking soda with water overnight.
Silicone is 100% high-heat commercial dishwasher safe for the lifetime of our products.