Thin leather. Cast pewter buckle. Irish waxed linen thread. Bracelet wraps around the wrist twice for adults and thrice for the kiddos.
- 20" x .375"
- Comes with orange or blue hand stitching
- Cast pewter adjustable buckle
- Made from top-grain cowhide
How to get a rugged patina.
- The oils from your skin shape the patina's look over time. So go ahead. Handle it.
- Using chemicals will weaken the leather. Be patient. Its ruggedness will grow in character with you.
- Don't be afraid of a scuff. Lick your finger. Rub it in.
- Avoid leaving leather in direct sunlight or extreme heat.
- We recommend Dr. Martens Wonder Balsam for additional leather conditioning.