This is a brand new illustration that I turned into an embroidery file FIRST and I never knew it would look so AMAZING!! We were really able to create the effect of the Gas Gauge to appear 3D! I drew this while listening to Widespread Panic singing "Quarter Tank of Gasoline" written by Danny and Eric of Bloodkin. Hands down one of my favorite songs of all time by them boys. I really hope you appreciate it this as much as I do!! The first time I heard this song live was : 8/6/2000 in Winston Salem, NC and I have been hooked ever since.
2XL are only available in Black, Brown, Navy and Dark Grey.
These are embroidered on Yupoong Flexfit® Wooly 6-Panel Cap.
- 63% polyester, 34% cotton, 3% spandex combed twill
- 6-panel, structured, mid-profile
- Wool-like texture
- 3 1/2" crown with eight-row stitching on bil
- Hard buckram backed front panels
- Sewn eyelets with Silver underbil
- Spandex sweatband retains shape